Policy Regarding Music Submissions And Programmer Access
- Collaborative decisions and music selections for Maniac Flame stations are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
- There may or may not be a collaborative fee based on equitable factors.
- Programming decisions and music selections for Maniac Flame products and services are made by the artist and the artists’ team. MANIAC FLAME does maintain corporate playlists on several of the streaming platforms. Accordingly, music should be submitted directly to the firstname.lastname@example.org submission email for consideration. Materials should be sent either to the attention of “Program Director, Maniac Flame” at the main TIZO MUSIC address. Mailing addresses for Maniac Flame can be found under the Contact Us tab on www.maniacflamegod.com.
- MANIAC FLAME accepts new music submissions via online submission at email@example.com. Although mp3 files and other forms of electronic media may also be accepted under certain conditions, considerations such as email server space, virus scanning software, and hardware limitations may negatively impact our ability to accept music submissions through these alternative means. Accordingly, Maniac Flame suggests submission of music via links or CDs when all else fails.
- Music submitted must be of broadcast quality 16bit 14.1kHz CD quality.
- Music submitted must be properly edited for broadcast, including the exclusion of defamatory, profane, indecent or obscene material.
- Music submitted will not be returned.
- Maniac Flame does sell access to some but not all of its programs.
- Set forth below is a list of individuals at TIZO MUSIC primarily responsible for considering music for potential airplay. Many of these individuals have established specific dates and times for dealing with artists and labels. Artists and labels are encouraged to respect those windows. Please be aware that our programmers have many competing demands on their time and thus may not be able to return all calls or respond to all correspondence, particularly within time periods artists or labels might desire.
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights for our stations, MANIAC FLAME holds non-dramatic public performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC only. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant MANIAC FLAME the right to broadcast your material. In addition, because we stream most of our stations over the internet, by submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with SoundExchange. Alternatively, if you are not a member of SoundExchange, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant MANIAC FLAME the right to stream your material on a non-interactive, non-subscription basis.